The Official Just Survive Discussion Thread

Comments

• HECKNNHECKNN Member ✭✭✭

Funniest thing yet!...”Just Survive will continue” —Jace Hall 2018. #bringbackjs

• BESURSKIBESURSKI Member

just survive was a mistake H1Z1 needed Z1BR to actually stay relevant

• Famouszer0Famouszer0 Member

in english rn but i dont give a fuuuck

@Arclegger I’m down for going back to the basics “old js” but I have a serious question. What about the people who own the colored stone wall skins for new js bases? How would we be refunded or would this be traded out with a new skins for old bases.?! Like a black sheet metal?? :)

• JamesJames Member

I wont be playing BR (I don't get the appeal and its not how I relax ... but if your a BR fan you go nuts!)... I will download and check out the update ... but if there is no JS I will return to my usual games. Hopefully both PvE and PvP are returned and I still am disappointed how some players still make rude comments and posts putting down other players JS and BR preferences ... it needs to stop!

• MoonLighterMoonLighter Member

@James said:
    Its sad that if you enjoyed JS PvP that you STILL feel the need to put down (usually with an attached f-bomb) the PvE experience. You may enjoy sandcastle kicking, but some of us are sandcastle builders ... maybe we all deserved this with the childish bickering and mindless put-downs when we should be/have been supporting each other instead.

I do respect PvE'rs, but don't ruin it for the PvP'ers. We would have not said a thing if they implemented BWC on a few servers. But they made the whole game a PvE game with minimal PvPing. That's why we had a problem.

• JamesJames Member
    edited March 5

TBH and IMO BWC was a fantastic PvE experience (shame it was not completed/updated/maintained). I also understand why others found it horrible and I accept how a PvP fan would hate it. Saying that I even enjoyed the nomad version when they tested it (no base building ... just you and your backpack) ... BBJS! I hope the Devs can find a place for all our preferences!? The only annoying thing PvE preBWC was all the glitching and cheating ... it was terribly annoying to play by the rules only to have some dofus cheat its way into your base and steal your hard gotten gains.

• skysky Member

I think that JS was missing something very important - the diversity of servers. Every server was almost the same with some minor differences between them. Every player wanted something different from this game. Some players wanted a hardcore survival experience where it's very hard to find anything in the world and to stay alive, some just wanted an easy battle royale where they can find a full gear in every house, some wanted a balanced mix of everything. I really liked the idea of PVP servers without raiding as I personally don't like raiding and I always play alone so I never really had big chances against clans. There could be servers where it's always daytime and some other options enabled/disabled like falling damage on/off, shelters on/off, rare drops from zombies on/off and more, so every player could choose the most suitable server for themselves.

I loved the initial versions of JS - No position shown, random spawns, a hand-drawn map, finding anything was extremely hard. this was the version of JS that Iiked the most but I respect that some players want something totally different from this game.

There will not be JS in this update tomorrow, sadly!

I never blame the pvp’rs or pve’rs about game changes. Only blame the executives and devs—they were in control.

Sounds great! I think making the necessary changes first, then adding cool things like you mentioned later, would be awesome!!

• 1kpepee1kpepee Member

1.) Do you want the old shelters / base building ?
    - Yes, minor improvements but pretty much the old base building.

2.) Do you want the ability to glitch bases, gates, and shelters ?
    - NO

3.) Do you want to keep check points ?
    -
    Nah
    4.) Do you want less ammo, guns, worn letters and Banshees ?
    - No, less 9mm and M1911 ammo and more spread ammo, shotgun, sniperm ak etc.

5.) Do you want more old fertilizer spawns ie breaking boxes, bins etc ?
    - Yes, 1 of all things that give the game its charm.

6.) Do you want Ieds and Ethanol ?
    - Hell yeah brother!

7.) Do you want static guns spawns ?
    - Some static, sniper tower, romeros and some just randomized all over.

8.) Do you want to revert to the old way loot spawned ie pick it up and drop it ?
    - Yea, worked fine.

9.) Do you want the special zombies back that give specialized gun parts ?
    - Nah, the gunpart-zombies were kinda cool but the others a waste of time imo.

10.) Do you want the ability to build as much as you like ?
    - Not unlimited, keeping it to like 4 foundations AND 4 tampers per person should be fine.

11.) Do you want to be able to build anywhere you want ?
    - Not inside POI's (Throwbak to pre-split) but i would like to see that you can build yet close to POI's.

12.) Do you want to have to break down bullets one at a time ?
    - I don't mind but it would be nice with multipe breakdowns at the same time, also no freaking 3 way breakdown with metal, gunpowder and lead. I would like to see it as it was when it first came out
    (ammo component)

13.) Do you want to repair your bases ?
    - Not with upkeep like rust but yeah if i've been raided it's up to the hammer to repar it by hitting the foundation to repair everything at once or hitting single items to repair them one by one.

14.) Do you want the kill feed?
    - Kind of cool feature, the only thing i liked since crapwater canyon.

15.) Do you want a slower looting timer ?
    - No?

16.) Do you want boosting ?
    - Hell yeah brother, even this is one of may things in the game that gives it it's charm.

17.) Would you want the ability to level up guns ?
    - NO

18.) Do you want fuel in fuel pumps ?
    - NO

19.) Do you want to be able to hotwire a car ?
    - Yea

20.) Do you want the ability to drink from toilets and sinks ?
    - No

21.) Do you like the clan system ?
    - No way hosé, groupsystem is fine thought.

22.) Do you like knowing how many people are in a server ?
    - Yes of course!

23.) Do you want to keep your stash ?
    - No freaking stash-kit, not just survive, make a shelter and keep playing from there.

24.) Do you want to keep pictures ?
    - idk

25.) Do you want to be able to make a bear ?
    - WTF? No!

26.) Do you want to keep the mounted Deer head ?

• N/A
    • 27.) Do you want to keep the medicine cabinet ?
      • I guess, yea

28.) Do you want to keep the glass recipe ?
    - No

29.) Do you want to keep the Double bit axe ?
    - Yea, sure.

30.) Do you want to keep the Katana ?
    - Sure, make it less powerfull thought

31.) Do you want to keep the Ammo Crate ?
    - Sure

32.) Do you want to keep the snowshoes ?
    - Wtf is that? NO
    33.) Do you want to keep the table ?
    - Don't care, never used it.

34.) Do you want to keep dough/bread ?
    - No, canned food is good enough

35.) Do you want to keep adhesive ?

• No
    • 36.) Do you want to keep your stash ?
      • No, remove that sh*t.

37.) Do you want the ability to make a backpack ?
    - Yes, satchel and framed, other you find.

38.) Do you want to be able to place torches all over the map ?
    - Yes, but if you put one on the road and then one on the side of a building then the one one the road dissapears.

39.) Ban Bingo anybody ?
    - Fuckyeah
    40.) Do you like the Vault ?
    - NO
    41.) Do you want snaking / crouch spam ?
    - Snaking, no.
    - Crouch spam, yeah also one of the things that gives the game it's charm.

42.) Old or new fall damage ?
    - Old
    43.) Ability to scrap cars / metal sheets etc ?
    - YES CAR-SCRAPPING, metal sheet scrapping? -> NO

44.) Base protection ?
    - Yes, just outside layer of gates/walls, that way no boosting and blowing 1 door to get all loot.

45.) Skins for example the stronghold recipes that change colour of base ?
    - No skinnable buildings, only weapons!

46.) Do you want to keep traps ?
    - Yeah

47.) Would you like to know who raided your base and when it happened.
    - Oh yeah, that will bring so much joy and revenge!

48.) Would you like to see raided bases bases burning and smoking.
    - I guess burning but smoking idk, maybe a little cause of fire but not as a airdop that you can see all the way from B12 to B2.

49.) Would you like a flare and a siren to go off when being raided.
    - Hell No. if this get implemented why not put a shield and shit also. (What a joke....)

50.) Ability to build a roof.
    - That's what Upper Large Shelters and Upper Shelters are for....

• Erak16Erak16 Member

Hola Sobrevivientes y Desarrolladores

A continuación, explicaré mi punto de vista del juego Just Survive.
    El juego desde sus orígenes, cuando se abrió por primera ves sus puertas a los jugadores hasta que se serró sus puertas en octubre del 2018, tenemos que diferenciar 2 cosas, lo positivo y lo negativo.
    Lo positivo por una parte es reflejar todas las cosas buenas que ha tenido en cada actualización, logrando que la comunidad se sienta atraída y estable, compartiendo conocimiento y nuevas formas de pensamiento para resolver problemas del día a día. Yo y mis sobrevivientes (amigos) creemos que la búsqueda de la solución a los problemas/errores del juego se tienen que buscar de una forma distinta a como se lo está mirando en este momento, ya que desde octubre hasta hoy hemos recopilado información de los cuales la comunidad que apuesta por el juego se ve más reducida, separando los comentarios absurdos de los comentarios absorbentes, donde la verdadera sensación de sobrevivir se basa en las cuestiones de la actitud y de como afrontar el juego desde un punto alterno al que se esta viviendo en este momento. Tan así la comunidad debería dar respuestas concretas a sus comentarios, describir las elecciones de cada elemento de uno mismo y como se relaciona la persona.

Antes o después de BWC:

Primero afirmo que comencé a jugar después de la actualización BWC, pero he jugado en ambos mapas, entendiendo por qué era mejor el mapa original y siendo el peor BWC, en este caso para alguien que analiza las cosas desde afuera, deberían decir que el mapa original es para personas con capacidades de supervivencia altas/experimentadas y el BWC con capacidades supervivencias bajas, para un aprendiz en el mundo solitario.

-- Mi opinión:
    Yo entiendo el esfuerzo que llevo a hacer el BWC y creemos que fue algo negativo para la comunidad, pero siempre tuve la intención decirles a los programadores y al grupo de diseño/arte por qué no incorporar el mapa BWC y el mapa viejo en un super mapa nucleando el mapa viejo en el centro y en los extremos el mapa BWC, haciendo que el mapa sea el doble del tamaño, con nuevas aventuras, nuevos lugares para construir y explorar, con respecto solo al mapa. Entiendo el Gasto económico, las inversiones que hay que hacer para un mapa nuevo, pero si piensan en re diseñarlo por completo, ese sería una buena estrategia de contenido…

Tenemos que resaltar estas cosas después de BWC

El nuevo sistema de construcción de bases, gran idea, desde su planificación hasta construirla, así como que la incursión en una base era mucho más extensa, planificada y coordinar con tus compañeros para una exitosa incursión. Esto se debería extender en sus capacidades de exploración al momento de construir, como lo fue el agrado de: si estás inactivo por 15 días la base desaparece, para no ocupar terrenos, lograr nuevos elementos de construcción.
    La reparación de la estructura debería ser automática por razones de doble o triple pared que protege el inventario de uno, en el caso de arreglar la pared, se debería demoler una sección para reparar otra, un gasto de energía innecesario, en todo caso como otra solución puede ser que en la rampa de la fundación te indique que tengas que reparar manualmente las estructuras pero partiendo de ese lugar para toda la base.

Partiendo de estas observaciones diría PARA EL NUEVO MAPA:

Sistema de base nuevo con limitaciones según las fundaciones anexadas que tenga.

Sistema de armas:
    Agregaría algunas armas más, o usaría el mismo sistema de las armas actuales de h1br, pero en este caso haría jerarquías en su utilidad en cada arma, ejemplo: Si obtienes una Ar violeta, que su estructura pueda tener una mira de nivel 2 o holográfica, o cargador ampliado y que no solo se destaque por su durabilidad, le demos una característica mucho más importante a la arma.
    El retroceso del arma debería depender de su categoría/nivel, a nivel más bajo, mas retroceso tiene, en cambio un arma de categoría alta, debería tener menos retroceso.
    Las dispersiones de las balas, otro tema a tener en cuenta, planteando el mismo nivel de retroceso, sería a nivel más alto, menos dispersión de bala a media/larga distancia.

Sistema de clan:
    No debería superar más de 20 personas activas, pero si al momento de construir una base, con solo 4 personas con 4 fundación, como estaba en el nuevo sistema.
    El sistema clan wars o servidores clan wars sería pésima idea ya que solo se llevaría una parte de los usuarios a un solo lugar dejando el resto de los clanes chicos de lado…

Sistema de animales:
    Todo juego de supervivencia debería tener ciertos animales calmados, ciervos, conejos, osos, y podríamos decir que caballos, bacas, cerdos, etc. EL viejo sistema lo replicaba bien en sus engendros, siempre encontrabas uno cerca de tuyo, por alguna razón escapaban o te atacaban, luego ese sistema se perdió, yo volvería a colocarlos como estaban.
    Animales agresivos como el lobo, fue uno de los animales que más me gusto, por su forma de seguirte y atacarte, yo creo que deberían ponerlo por manadas de 2 a 3.. en ciertos lugares para muerdan al momento de pasar.

Sistema de Iluminación Orgánica:
    Mantener el clima de las 4 estaciones, primavera, verano, otoño y invierno, pero en este caso extendería cada estación en un día (que dure 24 horas cada una), logrando que verdaderamente se disfrute mas la sensación de supervivencia… ¿Cómo? Que en el inviernos tengas que abrigarte o estar pendiente del calor de una fogata o circunstancias de mal clima como la nieve o por congelamiento, que las noches de inviernos sea lo más oscura posible, como fue en navidad/evento del 2017 al 2018, una excelente idea tratar de replicar un invierno crudo, en primavera con sol y con gran cantidad de agua, pensado rápidamente que tengas que cuidarte del granizo, el verano del calor e hidratación y en otoño la falta de comida en los arbustos… si decimos que tenemos 4 estaciones, ocupando 4 días y la semana tiene 7 días va a ir rotando el clima según los meses que pasen..

Las misiones:
    Redirigir el centro de atención a este punto, reorganizar y crear nuevas aventuras que impliquen la participación de zombis o animales para un nuevo objetivo, (sé que está la misión del hospital) pero iría mucho más allá y concentrando varios puntos del mapa en misiones mucho mas extensas, que cada elemento que te da como recompensa no este al loteo libre, si no que al tener un componente necesites 2 o 3 más para fabricar nuevos objetos.

El famoso Fertilizante:
    Un elemento clave ubicado y concentrado en unos pocos lugares del mapa, en este caso se debería pensar y re diseñar donde ubicarlos, para que su loteo esté disponible en todos los lugares.

• Erak16Erak16 Member

Cultivos:
    Agradable cultivar, cosechar y mantener las abejas, en este caso lo dejaría como en la última actualización, que verdaderamente lleve unos días para su fabricación.

Loteo y Aparición de elementos:
    Importante el uso del tiempo para conseguir los elementos necesarios para crear un nuevo objeto, lo dejaría al nuevo sistema a excepción de la construcción de base, me refiero a que la base de madera ya no tiene utilidad cuando la base de metal o de piedra cuestan todo lo mismo con la diferencia que uno pide mas cosas que el otro, en este caso pondría el viejo sistema de loteo con el nuevo sistema de construcción de imitación de piezas.

Zombies:
    Viejo sistema de Zombies, hago referencia a este sistema ya que lo veo como atractivo a los ámbitos de la dificultad de loteo y de sobrevivir en general. Mi método sería hacer 3 super zombies, de los cuales son el de humo/toxico, explosivo y el del grito, con mucho mas daño pero que engendre cuando el usuario este en un mismo lugar más de un minuto, con una vida que cueste matarlo, luego los zombies comunes que engendren normalmente como está desarrollado. La recompensa del zombie, deberá ser aleatorio para que sea interesante matarlos, como recompensa, una carta, una parte de un arma, medicamentos, comida, entre otras cosas.

El problema del Ping y Rendimiento que se ha mencionado
    Tema crucial en el entorno de la estabilidad de los jugadores en los servidores.. A este problema lo confrontaría de tal manera donde todos los usuarios del mundo tengan el libre ingreso a cualquier servidor, pero si quieren tener una estabilidad como un máximo de ping, sería no menos de 600..
    Ya que si le ponen una limitante de ping a cada continente del mundo, claramente Sud América estaría por debajo de los índices deseados. Entonces me dirijo a la comunidad que revise sus comentarios en poner limite de ping a los servidores, por que creemos que este factor es una causa directa de sentencia al Just Survive a futuro, tiene que ser de libre entrada como lo fue y será.

Los FPS o como rinde el juego en el pc del usuario, dependerá de uno mismo como quiere jugar. El render del juego debe estar lo más optimizado para la gran cantidad de usuarios pueda jugar sin tener problemas.

Ciclos de limpieza:
    Perfectamente, siempre tiene que haber un ciclo de limpieza para que no se descontrole los usuarios. Me parecía perfecto los ciclos que plantearon durante estos años de cada 3 meses creo con una bonificación de 2 cajas. Estos datos solo lo manejaran los desarrolladores en función a como rinde el juego en su sistema, creo.

Sistema de Autos:
    Excelente, aunque para nuestro gusto lo pondría a las camionetas más 4x4 en terrenos difíciles o aprovechando el clima de barro en primavera o en invierno la nieve.

Para la iniciación:
    Pondría un sistema limitado de skins gratis para todo usuario que recién empieza a jugar al JS. El mismo sistema de las zapatillas/crocks juntando cierta cantidad, da como resultado una caja, o haciendo misiones del día, pero solo estaría limitado a pocas cosas, luego a través de la forma de compra venta de cajones de skins sería el resto como fue desde un principio.

Algunas cosas que agregaría:

Miras ópticas para las armas según sus características o funciones (en el caso que se agreguen nuevas armas)

Sobre rediseñar el mapa, si se cumple esta función, pondría o haría lagos más profundos, donde puedas pescar, nadar, que en invierno se congele, crear nuevas montañas, donde puedas realizar nuevas aventuras, entre otras cosas.

Fatigas:
    Agacharse excesivamente una tras la otra, eso es un error, el personaje debería tener la movilidad de una persona, donde agacharse luego de 4 veces lleve a un cansancio de fatiga, por otro lado también el de correr rápido, y del saltar también.

Negativo
    Arreglar el sistema de salto de un personaje arriba del otro (doble salto), si va a ser doble salto que salga una opción de saltar correctamente una pared , nada de estar saltando varias veces hacia atrás y bugearse para estar un piso más arriba..

Entender los bug del juego y corregirlos, hay un par dando vueltas…

• Erak16Erak16 Member

Preguntas
    1.) ¿Quieres los antiguos refugios / edificio base?
    No, explicado brevemente más arriba.

2.) ¿Quieres la habilidad de interceptar bases, puertas y refugios?
    Si, pero siempre y cuando este equilibrado el sistema como planteo más arriba.

3.) ¿Quieres mantener los puntos de control?
    SI, pero al ampliar el universo del mapa, debería haber más calles y punto de control.

4.) ¿Quieres menos munición, armas, letras gastadas y Banshees?
    En este caso va a depender de cuanto sobrevives en la cuidad, a menos cantidad de elementos para disparar, mas largo se va a hacer el día buscando un arma, debería estar como lo fue en la versión 2018, justa para todos los usuarios, para no perder el tiempo por una arma.

5.) ¿Desea engendrar más fertilizantes viejos, es decir, romper cajas, contenedores, etc.?
    Explicado más arriba sobre lo engendros de fertilizantes.

6.) ¿Quieres Ieds y Etanol?
    Si, es un material clave para explosivos, aunque debería estar la pólvora como elemento de explosión además de elemento principal de la bala.

7.) ¿Quieres que aparezcan armas estáticas?
    Si, Las armas no se mueven por que sí, debería estar como en el sistema actual de recolección en el piso.

8.) ¿Quieres volver a la forma en que se generó el botín, es decir, recogerlo y soltarlo?
    El sistema está perfecto como está…

9.) ¿Quieres que vuelvan los zombies especiales que dan piezas de armas especializadas?
    Explicado más arriba.

10.) ¿Quieres la capacidad de construir tanto como quieras?
    No, este caso puede ser muy volátil, por que sin reglas, sería un juego injusto, ya que el balance de un clan conformado por 15 usuarios activos puede generar una base extremadamente absurda en tamaño, contra un grupo de 3 personas que con suerte se la pasará una semana haciendo una base pequeña, este factor debe estar fuertemente limitado para que nadie abuse de los excesos de la reglas, explicado brevemente arriba.

11.) ¿Quieres poder construir donde quieras?
    Nuevamente digo que no, ya que esto sería abusar de ciertas características del mapa tomando ventajas en algunos puntos estratégicos de paso de personas, el sistema actual me parece perfecto.

12.) ¿Quieres tener que romper las balas de una en una?
    Si, es un juego de supervivencia, aunque si demora demasiado tiempo, es por que le mandaste 1500 balas de una, ya que así estas como 5 minutos rompiendo balas, esta perfecto eso.

13.) ¿Quieres reparar tus bases?
    Si, explicado más arriba.

14.) ¿Quieres el feed de matar?
    Si, pero en este caso el feed no debería ser un estovo y tener la opción de ponerlo y sacarlo.

15.) ¿Quieres un temporizador de saqueo más lento?
    No, me parece bien el actual.

16.) ¿Quieres potenciar?
    Potenciar qué?

17.) ¿Te gustaría tener la habilidad de subir de nivel las armas?
    Si, explicado más arriba

18.) ¿Quieres combustible en las bombas de combustible?
    Si, ya que es un elemento volátil, con un balazo o algo de realismo explota.

19.) ¿Quieres poder conectar un coche en caliente?
    Lo único que conectare a un coche serán los cables para hacerlo arrancar.

20.) ¿Quieres la capacidad de beber de los inodoros y lavabos?
    Si, factor fundamental en la supervivencia, todo lo que contenga agua, debe darte agua, pero en este caso volvería al viejo sistema de agua sucia para que tengas la obligación de purificarla y en el caso que la tomes contaminada, dar una fuerte enfermedad después de 5 tragos.

21.) ¿Te gusta el sistema de clanes?

22.) ¿Te gusta saber cuántas personas hay en un servidor?
    Si, ya que es fundamental saber con quienes estás jugando.

23.) ¿Quieres mantener tu alijo?
    Si

24.) ¿Quieres guardar fotos?
    Si, fotos donde muestro los grandes aciertos de BWC.

25.) ¿Quieres poder hacer un oso?

26.) ¿Quieres mantener la cabeza de ciervo montada?

27.) ¿Quieres conservar el botiquín?
    Si, como toda supervivencia, es un anexo a la salud muy importante.

28.) ¿Quieres conservar la receta de vidrio?
    Si.

29.) ¿Quieres mantener el hacha de doble bit?
    Si, elemento muy importante para la tala y caza de la supervivencia, aunque se use comúnmente en el pvp cuerpo a cuerpo.

30.) ¿Quieres quedarte con la Katana?
    Si, elemento esencial para el pvp cuerpo a cuerpo y dorma de cortar carne.

31.) ¿Quieres mantener la caja de municiones?
    Si, las balas no vienen sueltas o tiradas por ahí.

32.) ¿Quieres guardar las raquetas de nieve?
    Sí. El uso deberñia ser únicamente para la nieve obligatoriamente para correr más rápido.

33.) ¿Quieres mantener la mesa?
    ¿Sí, en donde voy a comer si nó? La mesa es muy importante para crear objetos o ubicarlos encima.

34.) ¿Quieres mantener la masa / pan?
    Si, comida clave para la mentalidad de usuario para crear todo tipo de elementos conformando una aventura o historia.

35.) ¿Quieres mantener el adhesivo?
    Si, la mayoría de las cosas deberían pedir pegamento por su complejidad de armado.

36.) ¿Quieres mantener tu alijo?
    SI.

37.) ¿Quieres la posibilidad de hacer una mochila?
    Si, elemento muy necesario para crear mochilas que te saquen de apuros cuando no se encuentra una.

38.) ¿Quieres poder colocar antorchas en todo el mapa?
    No, aunque sí cerca de la base propia.

39.) ¿Prohibir el bingo a alguien?
    No sé a qué se refiere.

40.) ¿Te gusta la Bóveda?
    Si, calve para guardar cosas de gran valor.

41.) ¿Desea serpentear / agacharse spam?
    No sé a qué se refiere.

42.) ¿Daños por caída viejos o nuevos?
    Todo tipo de daño debe influir en la vida, en ambos hay cosas buenas.

43.) ¿Capacidad para desechar autos / hojas de metal, etc.?
    Como está ahora me va bien.

44.) ¿Protección de la base?
    Solo en servidores donde las personas no pueden estar constantemente en el día a día, yo jugué unos meses en los servidores con protección de base y me resulto muy exitoso, pero solo manteniendo separado de los otros servidores.

45.) ¿Las pieles, por ejemplo, las recetas de fortaleza que cambian de color de base?
    Excelente idea, que cada Skins se logre consiguiéndola, sea como sea.

46.) ¿Quieres tener trampas?
    Trampas del viejo sistema Sí.

47.) ¿Te gustaría saber quién allanó tu base y cuándo ocurrió?
    Solo saber cuándo ocurrió.

48.) ¿Te gustaría ver las bases allanadas quemando y fumando?
    Solo te darás cuenta cuando pases por el lado y veas un tremendo hueco.

49.) ¿Le gustaría que se disparara una bengala y una sirena al ser atacada?
    No, y no es suficiente con los ruidos de la explosiones de la dinamita-¿?

50.) Habilidad para construir un techo.
    Si, pero siempre y cuando esté limitado al sistema de base en general.

Un saludo de mi parte a los desarrolladores que con mucho sacrificio tienen que afrontar este juego.
    Mi nombre es Matias, 23 Años. Lic: Diseñador Gráfico, 1200 horas jugadas y cualquier consulta al [email protected]

• AquaPAquaP Member

Yes
    Yes
    yes
    no
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    8.) Do you want to revert to the old way loot spawned ie pick it up and drop it ?
    Yes
    yes
    yes
    No
    Yes
    yes
    14.) Do you want the kill feed ?
    yes
    yes
    no
    no
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes
    yes
    no
    yes
    no
    27.) Do you want to keep the medicine cabinet ?
    yes
    no
    yes
    yes
    yes
    no
    yes
    no
    yes
    36.) Do you want to keep your stash ?
    yes
    yes
    no
    39.) Ban Bingo anybody ?

yes
    yes
    old
    metal sheets
    44.) Base protection ?
    no
    no
    no
    no
    yes
    no
    yes

• sivveh1z1sivveh1z1 Member

Just bring it back now. Please.

I have faith! They listened and disabled Combat Zone for 48 hours on H1 for patch day tomorrow. So as long as all goes well...I think we’ll get a huge update and be seeing JS return soon!!!

• darkjack12darkjack12 Member

i can't wait for it to come back all my friends are ready to play it again

• MickeyMickey Member

Allright boys and girls - its game day for Z1BR!

Lets all join in, support and have fun!

Help nantg to help us getting back JS!

• StitchesStitches Member

Yes the old building with shelters/large shelters.
    I want so you can double place large shelters so you get 2 room in 1 shelter.
    Sure it made people go around the map more instead of staying in 1 place.
    No i want it back like it was before.
    I want back the really old fert spawns. Where they spawned north in the small outposts and on bumjick
    All the time. Ieds/ethanol made it more fun to raid bigger boom and more effective.
    Yes like Sniper app and shotty ap.
    That is way better in my eyes if you changed back that.
    Yes you could get prototype weapons. Maybe change it abit so its harder to get?
    Yes old base building thanks.
    Yes
    Would not mind breaking down several at the same time.
    Yes with a hammer.
    14.) Do you want the kill feed ?
    Only in POI. Not when someone is on a base etc. Maybe only in citys?
    Idk really
    Yes you need to learn to boost. Sync with your friends ( more skill based)
    No thats why you have prototypes you need to farm for.
    no
    yes
    no
    yes
    yes
    no
    no
    no
    no
    27.) Do you want to keep the medicine cabinet ?
    no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    no
    36.) Do you want to keep your stash ?
    no
    yes like you crafted a framed backpack.
    no it made the servers lag more.
    39.) Ban Bingo anybody ?
    Ban BIngo was really great
    no
    I want back the old "crouch spam" It was not really a spam you needed to learn how to sync with crouch and sprint. Snaking was not supposed and they fixed it on BWC but refused to fix it on old js. So Snaking is a weird type of question to even ask.
    Old
    You mean loot from cars? Yes
    44.) Base protection ?
    Yes
    No
    No
    No
    no
    no

• vizzuvizzu Member ✭✭

Just survive before BWC update, my favorite game I could play non stop. Before or after work, met bunch of friends ingame, the most addicting game due to it's farming system and more. All it needed was few bugs to be fixed, improved anti-cheat . EX devs had 0 communication, they basically was adding new features no one asked for, then they were ignoring the whole community and at the end they closed the game. I was very pissed off and disappointed at the same time. I hope my favorite game will eventually come back the way it was, in the same state I fell in love with it. GL

• YoshiiYoshii Member ✭✭

PLEASE BRING ME BACK JUST SURVIVE OF 2016 WHIT OLD CRAFT SYSTEM, OLD Z1 MAP, ALL OF OLD CONTENT!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

• PiquerasJSPiquerasJS Member ✭✭

@Yoshii said:
    PLEASE BRING ME BACK JUST SURVIVE OF 2016 WHIT OLD CRAFT SYSTEM, OLD Z1 MAP, ALL OF OLD CONTENT!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

+1

• JonaaTVJonaaTV Member

I have 50 questions i would like you to poll, i hope you can add to this list.

1.) Do you want the old shelters / base building ? Yes. Many players will come back to this. The new base building is why many left.

2.) Do you want the ability to glitch bases, gates, and shelters ? Yes. Being able to glitch a small into a large added base protection.

3.) Do you want to keep check points ? yes

4.) Do you want less ammo, guns, worn letters and Banshees ? No. More worn letters and hospital keys would be great.

5.) Do you want more old fertilizer spawns ie breaking boxes, bins etc ? yes

6.) Do you want Ieds and Ethanol ? Yes

7.) Do you want static guns spawns ? Some static but most non-static

8.) Do you want to revert to the old way loot spawned ie pick it up and drop it ? No. reset it every so often.

9.) Do you want the special zombies back that give specialized gun parts ? Yes.

10.) Do you want the ability to build as much as you like ? Yes

11.) Do you want to be able to build anywhere you want ? No

12.) Do you want to have to break down bullets one at a time ? No. Break down many at a time.

13.) Do you want to repair your bases ? No

14.) Do you want the kill feed ? yes

15.) Do you want a slower looting timer ? Quicker

16.) Do you want boosting ? Yes if original building style is incorporated

17.) Would you want the ability to level up guns ? No

18.) Do you want fuel in fuel pumps ? yes

19.) Do you want to be able to hotwire a car ? Yes

20.) Do you want the ability to drink from toilets and sinks ? Yes

21.) Do you like the clan system ? Yes

22.) Do you like knowing how many people are in a server ? Yes

23.) Do you want to keep your stash ? No. You should be able to make multiple stashes.

24.) Do you want to keep pictures ? Don't care

25.) Do you want to be able to make a bear ? Don't care

26.) Do you want to keep the mounted Deer head ? Don't care

27.) Do you want to keep the medicine cabinet ? Yes

28.) Do you want to keep the glass recipe ? Yes

29.) Do you want to keep the Double bit axe ? Yes

30.) Do you want to keep the Katana ? Yes

31.) Do you want to keep the Ammo Crate ? Yes

32.) Do you want to keep the snowshoes ? Don';t care

33.) Do you want to keep the table ? Yes if the newest building style is kept.

34.) Do you want to keep dough/bread ? Don't care

35.) Do you want to keep adhesive ? Yes if dynamite is kept in the game

36.) Do you want to keep your stash ? Multiple stashes should be allowed.

37.) Do you want the ability to make a backpack ? Yes

38.) Do you want to be able to place torches all over the map ? No

39.) Ban Bingo anybody ? Yes

40.) Do you like the Vault ? If newest building style is kept then yes.

41.) Do you want snaking / crouch spam ? No snaking. I don't mind the crouching.

42.) Old or new fall damage ? Don't care

43.) Ability to scrap cars / metal sheets etc ? Depends on which building style is implemented.

44.) Base protection ? no

45.) Skins for example the stronghold recipes that change colour of base ? Don't care

46.) Do you want to keep traps ? Yes

47.) Would you like to know who raided your base and when it happened. Yes

48.) Would you like to see raided bases bases burning and smoking. Don't care

49.) Would you like a flare and a siren to go off when being raided. NO

50.) Ability to build a roof. yes

• YoshiiYoshii Member ✭✭

I have 50 questions I would like to poll you, I hope you can add to this list.

1.) Do you want the old shelters / base building? Yes. Many players will come back to this. The new base building is why many left.

2.) Do you want the ability to glitch bases, gates, and shelters? Yes. Being able to glitch a small to large added base protection.

3.) Do you want to keep check points? no

4.) Do you want less ammo, guns, worn letters and Banshees? yes

5.) Do you want more old fertilizer spawns ie breaking boxes, bins etc? yes

6.) Do you want Ieds and Ethanol? Yes

7.) Do you want static guns spawns? Some static but most non-static

8.) Do you want to revert to the old way loot spawned ie pick it up and drop it? No. reset it every so often.

9.) Do you want the special zombies back that give specialized gun parts? Yes.

10.) Do you want the ability to build as much as you like? Yes

11.) Do you want to be able to build anywhere you want? yes

12.) Do you want to have a break down bullets one at a time? No. Break down many at a time.

13.) Do you want to repair your bases? yes

14.) Do you want the kill feed? yes

15.) Do you want to slower looting timer? Quicker

16.) Do you want boosting? no

17.) Do you want the ability to level up guns? At the

18.) Do you want fuel in fuel pumps? yes

19.) Do you want to be able to hotwire to car? Yes

20.) Do you want the ability to drink from toilets and sinks? Yes

21.) Do you like the clan system? Yes

22.) Do you like knowing how many people are in a server? Yes

23.) Do you want to keep your stash? No. You should be able to make multiple stashes.

24.) Do you want to keep pictures? Do not care

25.) Do you want to be able to make a bear? Do not care

26.) Do you want to keep the mounted Deer head? Do not care

27.) Do you want to keep the medicine cabinet? Yes

28.) Do you want to keep the glass recipe? Yes

29.) Do you want to keep the Double bit ax? Yes

30.) Do you want to keep the Katana? no

31.) Do you want to keep the Ammo Crate? Yes

32.) Do you want to keep the snowshoes? Do not care

33.) Do you want to keep the table? Yes if the newest building style is kept.

34.) Do you want to keep dough / bread? Do not care

35.) Do you want to keep adhesive? Yes if dynamite is kept in the game

36.) Do you want to keep your stash? Multiple stashes should be allowed.

37.) Do you want the ability to make a backpack? Yes

38.) Do you want to be able to place torches all over the map? yes

39.) Ban Bingo anybody? Yes

40.) Do you like the Vault? no

41.) Do you want snaking / crouch spam? Not snaking. I do not mind the crouching.

42.) Old or new fall damage? old

43.) Ability to scrap cars / metal sheets etc? yes

44.) Base protection? no

45.) Skins for example the stronghold recipes that change color of base? Do not care

46.) Do you want to keep traps? Yes

47.) Would you like to know who raided your base and when it happened. Yes

48.) Would you like to see raided bases bases burning and smoking. Do not care

49.) Would you like to flare and siren to go off when being raided. AT THE

50.) Ability to build a roof. yes

• YoshiiYoshii Member ✭✭

Open the OLD Just Survive server for us

• DongnaedakDongnaedak Member
    edited March 7

Bring Back Just Survive

• DongnaedakDongnaedak Member

I don't understand the staff at Z1BR.

There are numerous games in the game market featuring Battle Royal as a genre, and JS is chasing the Rust as the only opponent of Survival Games, but JS has lost all its money, fame, trust and fun through the BWC patch that no one wanted.

However, Z1BR officials are already waiting for those who have left H1Z1 (KING IN KILL) to return, while JS users are desperately demanding that Just Survive return as soon as possible.

Personally, I hope that Just Survive will return to the pre-2016.