Ranked Pro, Combat Zone, and Arcade Mode Availability

SUP3RSoN1KSUP3RSoN1K Administrator, DEV admin

Due to the excitement around the patch and based upon player feedback of wanting to see more players in the core game mode we will be locking the modes listed below for preset increments of time.

1. Arcade Mode: 2 Weeks (The first Arcade Mode following the 2 weeks will be "Headshots Only")
  2. Ranked Pro: 48 Hours from the time that the servers come back online following the patch.
  3. Combat Zone: 48 Hours from the time that the servers come back online following the patch.

Thank you to the community for the continued support, feedback, and excitement around this patch.

Comments

• FoxNewsDadFoxNewsDad Member

Amazing decisions across the board well done team!

• thoiddthoidd Member

Nice, now there will be no divide in the community.

• HundayaHundaya Member

Bonne décision ! :)

• subETTEsubETTE Member

Best Moove GG

• GusBusGusBus Member

Combat zone?? Really... I don't agree with that one chief. Can't believe combat zone is gonna still be called a problem. I go in combat zone every day just to warm up... Now i have to have 10 crappy games before I feel good about my shot. FeelsBadMan...

• PatronizePatronize Member

B)

• trtltrtl Member ✭✭

SMART MAN SUPERSONIC SMART MAN

• grandgrand Member

48 hours is a great start at least. Thank you so much Jason and boys!

• BostonTomBostonTom Member

i think we should delete combat zone all together and just have old school training mode where its a full map of z2 and ammo respawns and people can respawn that way just survive players can have a basically dumbed down version for the time being while they are sorting out JS imo

• NotBryceNotBryce Member

@GusBus said:
    Combat zone?? Really... I don't agree with that one chief. Can't believe combat zone is gonna still be called a problem. I go in combat zone every day just to warm up... Now i have to have 10 crappy games before I feel good about my shot. FeelsBadMan...

As I can see your concern you have to realize there are the few people like yourself that use Combat Zone to warm up, and then you have the people who literally stay in Combat Zone all day long and never leave it. This causes our server to not fill up. This is a good decision, and it will help lobbies fill up. I suggest you use other softwares to warm up such as Kovakks or Aimbooster.

• SinyaSinya Member

Can't you just remove combat zone once it for all considering players should learn the game by playing the real mode so that people can enjoy the game better?

Creating combat zone aka deathmatch mode was one of the reasons the game went too much competitive killing the essence of the game which is having fun.

But hey, this is my opinion...

• FookedUpDuckFookedUpDuck Member

@NotBryce said:

@GusBus said:

As I can see your concern you have to realize there are the few people like yourself that use Combat Zone to warm up, and then you have the people who literally stay in Combat Zone all day long and never leave it. This causes our server to not fill up. This is a good decision, and it will help lobbies fill up. I suggest you use other softwares to warm up such as Kovakks or Aimbooster.

What makes you think the people who play combat zone all day will then play normal games?

• SimSim Member

Thanks to have listened us. This is the most important thing for the future.

• NotBryceNotBryce Member

@FookedUpDuck said:

@NotBryce said:

@GusBus said:

What makes you think the people who play combat zone all day will then play normal games?

I think that its better to take the chance. Either they join the main lobbies and help them fill up or they dont play the game. In my opinion its a win win. The only thing that it might affect is the playercount, but we dont need people who sit in combat zone all day on the game. We need our lobbies to fill up.

• MillerMiller Member

excellent decision!

• HECKNNHECKNN Member ✭✭✭

You shouldn’t be playing CZ or CT all day long. That’s sad. Joined last weekend and like all of the 500 players were in CZ. Good decision @SUP3RSoN1Kp

@NotBryce said:

@FookedUpDuck said:

@NotBryce said:

@GusBus said:

I think that its better to take the chance. Either they join the main lobbies and help them fill up or they dont play the game. In my opinion its a win win. The only thing that it might affect is the playercount, but we dont need people who sit in combat zone all day on the game. We need our lobbies to fill up.

Well we will have to see what changes come tomorrow and if they are liked!

Instead of picking on combat zone players people should be focusing on the problems with Solos/Duos/Fives and why players don't want to play them! I think myself dynamic gas and adding town/city area endings ruined them and they just aren't fun any more.

edited March 6

@HECKNN said:
    https://forums.z1.live/discussion/comment/1318#Comment_1318
    You shouldn’t be playing CZ or CT all day long. That’s sad. Joined last weekend and like all of the 500 players were in CZ. Good decision p

That says more about how Solos/Duos/Fives are to play at the minute than it does combat zone!

If the numbers have a big jump you wont even care in a few days!

• N4ghtMar3N4ghtMar3 Member

In my opinion combat zone is must always be closed because player units are losing time That's way lobbies is not full

• cameltoecameltoe Member

Better close hosted games and put CZ back on.

• HECKNNHECKNN Member ✭✭✭

Yeah if there’s a huge jump in numbers, you’re right! I won’t care. If we can hold even 5k I’m down to keep CZ open. Just need the core modes to fill. Anyways, CZ is only disabled 48 hours after patch. It’s not like it’s gone forever, yet!

@HECKNN said:
    https://forums.z1.live/discussion/comment/1327#Comment_1327
    Yeah if there’s a huge jump in numbers, you’re right! I won’t care. If we can hold even 5k I’m down to keep CZ open. Just need the core modes to fill. Anyways, CZ is only disabled 48 hours after patch. It’s not like it’s gone forever, yet!

Hey overall I just want tomorrow to go well for everyone!

• SleigeRSleigeR Member

@GusBus said:

back in the days, we all didnt have combat zone, pls just try to enjoy the game and chill, we can not allow ourselfs to tryhard the shit out of all new players, because than they leave. You dont need to get royalty in first week or get 20+ kill games, we need new players to fall in love with h1/z1br again, than u can permanently destroy they gaming experience

• DC_TrainDC_Train Member ✭✭

Please disable Regular Hosted Games too for night one (Solos, Duos, Fives) I think that Arcade mode on the 6th should be Fair game for hosted servers

• DC_TrainDC_Train Member ✭✭

and Perma Remove Combat Zone, terrible system for ingame, instead have a mode Like Fortnite Playground where you can just mess around with your friends late at night and all guns including Snipers spawn on the floors

• SleigeRSleigeR Member

@NotBryce said:

@GusBus said:

i believe to remember plans, in the past, to implement something like cz on the beginning of every match, like island of nyne had. @SUP3RSoN1K @Arclegger

• SPOOKYNICKSPOOKYNICK Member

@GusBus said:

yeah but hopefully this will just bring everyone into solos! ill happily live without CZ for 2 days if it means more people in solos

• RipAndyTVRipAndyTV Member

Finally a team thats working on this game that actually knows how the community would like to have this game played for the big comeback! <3 love you guys over at Z1BR! <3

• ProRebornProReborn Member

@GusBus said:

Well here's the thing with that one. I'm sure most new players and returning players will want to be in the combat zone as well. If there's 10k players & 2k are in Combat Zone that's roughly 15 full 150ish player lobbies that won't be filled

• S4ndro1S4ndro1 Member

GOD