It's been a pleasure serving with you, gentleman.

LivPrimeLivPrime Member ✭✭✭

It has been fun and frustrating and everything in between with you people, but I know that we all shared the same dream: one of hope for H1Z1 despite the odds. I'm incredibly sad today, but at least we all went out fighting for what we thought was worth saving. Good luck in your other gaming endeavors.

Comments

• domundichdomundich Member ✭✭✭

F

• FookedUpDuckFookedUpDuck Member

:(

• KlosselKlossel Member ✭✭

RIP </3

• SinyaSinya Member

Game didn't even last 1 month considering season 3 got released at the 6th of march, oh well...

• XxWestCoastBlazexXXxWestCoastBlazexX Member ✭✭

It’s been a pleasure playing with and against all of you. Even if we’ve disagreed I’m still going to cherish the memories. I wish you all good health and success in whatever games you decide to play. Best of lucks ladies and gentlemen. I’m going to be getting my friends together for one last drive through PV, hopefully I’ll see a couple of you there. <3

• HECKNNHECKNN Member ✭✭✭

Didn’t stand a chance against Fortnite and Apex. Sad!

• H1Z1_KOTKH1Z1_KOTK Member

new devs??

• LivPrimeLivPrime Member ✭✭✭

@H1Z1_KOTK said:
    new devs??

Not likely. But you can remain optimistic.

• SleigeRSleigeR Member

@H1Z1_KOTK said:
    new devs??

if they rly wanted to replace the dev team, it would have looked like when carto left or the other communitymanager and what ever... . Kicking off every known dev/ lead-dev means something.
    Like a guy said on reddit "all non-profiteable projects get cancelled, basic buisness"

btw nice video livprime

• XxWestCoastBlazexXXxWestCoastBlazexX Member ✭✭

Even if it reboots under a new Dev team I’m not sure I’d stay. This has been such a strong community with Devs who have put their heart and soul into this game. Having a new team who hasn’t played H1 before makes me unsure of the future. My hope is that they close it down, rebuild a game similar over the next couple years so we forget and get a little rusty. But the Era has to end sometime, so we can make room for another. It’s been an amazing ride.

theres a chance the servers won’t shut down, but with how things have been handled it’s going to be weeks or months before any work comes to it from a new team. Where the player base might drop off in that low point. These next few days will be the mourning period before we lay it to rest.

• LivPrimeLivPrime Member ✭✭✭

@SleigeR said:

@H1Z1_KOTK said:
    new devs??

if they rly wanted to replace the dev team, it would have looked like when carto left or the other communitymanager and what ever... . Kicking off every known dev/ lead-dev means something.
    Like a guy said on reddit "all non-profiteable projects get cancelled, basic buisness"

btw nice video livprime

Not sure if this is bait or not. I really did intend to make a good video to help. I just didn't know that it was too late. :(

• FebruaryFebruary Member ✭✭

If by a Miracle a new dev team came in and made 5v5 I’d support them otherwise eh I probably will be investing more time into other things.

If they made it like play station 4 H1 I might give it a go and try it.

• SleigeRSleigeR Member

@LivPrime said:

@SleigeR said:

@H1Z1_KOTK said:
    new devs??

btw nice video livprime

Not sure if this is bait or not. I really did intend to make a good video to help. I just didn't know that it was too late. :(

i was serious man xD