Message to Daybreak / Just Survive Devs

Hello, I'm a player of H1Z1 2015, I've played until the end of H1Z1 Just Survive, there are many people who want to play js, we just saw the news that they just got the z1br game again, which is equivalent to negotiating with JS was canceled and js is still yours, could open several JS servers would not cost anything, and would see how that game would raise head, because the game rust has more than 30k players and not js? because js is closed, we need to go back to the old 2015-2016 just open several servers for you to see that it is worth investing in JS!

Comments

• TosslerTossler Member ✭✭

You do know that the JS devs aren't the same people as the H1Z1 devs, right? And you are aware that the JS devs probably don't even know these forums exist, yeah?

• PiquerasJSPiquerasJS Member ✭✭

@Tossler said:
    You do know that the JS devs aren't the same people as the H1Z1 devs, right? And you are aware that the JS devs probably don't even know these forums exist, yeah?

I do not care, JS this created could even put a dev monkey.

• FebruaryFebruary Member ✭✭

Why would they bring back JS it’s was never as popular as Kotk and Kotk is close to getting the axe. Do I think there is 0 chance of js returning no but I definitely wouldent be hopeful

• HECKNNHECKNN Member ✭✭✭

Useless forums. You people commenting wasting your time. No one is checking these comments. JS will come back with an official announcement from daybreak (if they decide to). Probably not tho. And the og devs are all terminated so the games future (both of them) looks very unpromising LOLLOL!