Season 4 content

domundichdomundich Member ✭✭✭

We have a date for the end of Season 3 and we have a rough date for the beginning of Season 4, but we have nothing in the way of information of content for Season 4.

I've noticed that Daybreak has been using the QA server frequently since NantG fired everyone in the world and handed the game off. So I wonder if when they say "getting up to speed" they refer to seeing how far into the planned Season 4 content Arc and gang had gotten done, assessing the workload remaining, especially in terms of expenditure.

Personally I hope Season 4 comes with a battlepass as was planned, I honestly see no real point in playing without one. Beyond that I have no expectations at all. If they manage any real content or additions I'll be pleasantly surprised, let's face it why would they bother.

Comments

• FebruaryFebruary Member ✭✭

honestly i don't expect any changes for season 4, I wouldn't be surprised if they just let the servers stay up till Planetside Arena comes out then take the z1br servers down. They said in the last thing they would have more info closer to season 4 so I guess we are still in the waiting game.

• domundichdomundich Member ✭✭✭

Yeah I've seen that theory floating around and I have to agree. Few weeks and we'll know what the future of the game really is.