Ranked Pro: A Discussion on Changes
Over the weekend I made a post called The Status of Ranked Pro where I talked about a few changes the team was looking to make. In this post I also stated that we wanted to look over some data before we made any changes. After reviewing the data, and discussing it internally we have come up with a few changes we would like to make to the Ranked Pro system. Below is a list of the proposed changes we are looking to make to Solos and Ranked Pro. These changes are aimed at creating a better player experience and we would like to hear feedback from you all, the players, before we execute on this. Please give the following list of changes a read and let us know what you think. This thread will be left unlocked for you all to provide your thoughts and feedback.
1. Players will be able to progress from Bronze to Royalty through the standard solos playlist.
2. Ranks will be displayed on the leaderboards at my.h1z1.com.
3. Players are unable to qualify for Showdown in this playlist. You will need to qualify through Ranked Pro.
4. Ranked Pro will unlock once you achieve the rank of Diamond 5 in standard solos.
1. Players who desire to compete for a chance at the Season 3 Showdown, will need to qualify through playing the Ranked Pro play list.
2. This mode will only be available on the weekends. It will unlock at 5pm on Friday based on each servers local time and lock again on Monday at 5am.
3. Qualification will be based upon your Ranked Pro Top 10 Adjusted Score (Top 10 scorecard).
4. Ranks will be displayed on the leaderboards at my.h1z1.com.