Let's be heard just one time.

LivPrimeLivPrime Member ✭✭✭

Following this thread:

https://forums.z1.live/discussion/642/this-is-z1br#latest

I'd like to try to put something together for the game/community that embodies what we all feel reflects the spirit of H1Z1/Z1BR.
If anyone has any interest in that, I'd be down for any help I could get. We have some really talented editors/content creators in this community. I would put my best foot forward, but I unfortunately don't have access to professional editing software (After Effects, etc.) I simply use Hitfilm Express :(
If absolutely anyone would like to offer up their skills or help, I'd be super happy. If not, any content/clips/funny moments from Z1's entire lifetime that any of you have could be included. Fully open to throw around suggestions/ideas for format/what should be included.

We as a group have a chance to show people why we personally play Z1BR still and why it is worth saving. I feel like all anyone ever sees is us ripping each others' heads off or spamming twitter. To an outsider, we seem like a community at war with each other. This could be one opportunity to rally everyone together and make something bigger. We could take every individual experience and make the #ad of a lifetime. You know why people play games? To have fun. If we can show that there is still fun involved at the heart of it all, then it will be contagious, and people will want a piece of it. I fully believe that.

The core question is: what makes Z1BR worth saving to you? Why are you still here?

Thanks to anyone who can help in any way, whether it be by editing or submitting clips or just telling your story. I won't let you guys down.

Comments

• domundichdomundich Member ✭✭✭

Here's one clip and a second from me. I'm sure others will have much better stuff to contribute, just wanted to help get this glorious idea moving.

• LivPrimeLivPrime Member ✭✭✭

@domundich said:
    Here's one clip and a second from me. I'm sure others will have much better stuff to contribute, just wanted to help get this glorious idea moving.

Thanks for helping/being the first to step forward! Those are great. :)

• TosslerTossler Member ✭✭

I would like to contribute but I think cinematic shots combined with some gameplay in between would be cool. Still representing the game, but being an awesome trailer as well.

If I had a hosted games program, I would have made a trailer ages ago.

@Tossler said:
    I would like to contribute but I think cinematic shots combined with some gameplay in between would be cool. Still representing the game, but being an awesome trailer as well.

If I had a hosted games program, I would have made a trailer ages ago.

This is exactly what I had in mind, but a key reason why I would need help in this endeavor. Haha. Because I, too, do not have any access to hosted games.
    But it seems that if my posts aren't outraged they won't get much traction/response, sadly. :(

• domundichdomundich Member ✭✭✭

Or, and hear me out here, my clips are so intimidating no one dares to post theirs SoBayed

@domundich said:
    Or, and hear me out here, my clips are so intimidating no one dares to post theirs SoBayed

LMAO I guess that's probably it.