When Z1 Just Survive?

Will JS be coming back?

Comments

• MATAGRINMATAGRIN Member

forget the JS, they said that the return of JS depends on how the Z1 is,
    Ame got 17k of player in the hype, do you really think things are good for Just Survivor to come back?
    I'd like you to come back, it's the best survival game ever, but frankly, I do not believe in your return.

• vizzuvizzu Member ✭✭

they just used js community to support z1 in order for it to succeed they never intended to bring back our survival game. It's just business

• LivPrimeLivPrime Member ✭✭✭

What the hell? Are you guys all just spreading lies here and crying or what? The game will come back eventually. It is undergoing legal negotiations which take a long long time. And the developers don't have anything new to say because they aren't the ones doing negotiations/they are under NDA????

• vizzuvizzu Member ✭✭

@LivPrime said:
    What the hell? Are you guys all just spreading lies here and crying or what? The game will come back eventually. It is undergoing legal negotiations which take a long long time. And the developers don't have anything new to say because they aren't the ones doing negotiations/they are under NDA????

what the hell, look my prediction is happening how do you feel after getting bum ***** by your nantg aka daybreak company? it was too obvious lol they've got the rest $$$$ and that's it. I've seen it coming right after the update

• HECKNNHECKNN Member ✭✭✭

Not sure about all the $$$$ but here we are again. There was never “legal”. The devs were told this the whole time by executives so it looked like it was happening. Once they said the “turn out of March 3 update would affect how they go forward” you pretty much knew they were lying about legal. Anyways both games died after terrible daybreak decisions early on. Only chance they have is “make a new game that’s amazing or a new genre that’s amazing.” —Arclegger I’ve been saying that the whole time. Game was over from the start. They should have pulled the games servers, re-created the games from ground up, changed names and uploaded them as new. Anyways it’s all over unless Daybreak wants to test out different devs on the game or maybe they’ll sell its copyrights and all the “legal” ****......

@vizzu said:

@LivPrime said:

what the hell, look my prediction is happening how do you feel after getting bum ***** by your nantg aka daybreak company? it was too obvious lol they've got the rest $$$$ and that's it. I've seen it coming right after the update

Alright. I don't even know if I want to respond because your intelligence is pretty low, and I'm not sure if you will embrace what I'm saying. No one was trying to scam you. They told you the best chance at getting survival back was to help Z1BR succeed so that the investor would also want to support Just Survive. It was not profitable, and now we are all fucked. It was not by design. It was a business that failed because of people like you flaming everything. But sure, go off with any conspiracy theory you can think through. It doesn't matter because we all got fucked in the end. NantG made no money. The devs are jobless. We have no BR, and you have no survival :)

@HECKNN said:
    https://forums.z1.live/discussion/comment/3013#Comment_3013
    Not sure about all the $$$$ but here we are again. There was never “legal”. The devs were told this the whole time by executives so it looked like it was happening. Once they said the “turn out of March 3 update would affect how they go forward” you pretty much knew they were lying about legal. Anyways both games died after terrible daybreak decisions early on. Only chance they have is “make a new game that’s amazing or a new genre that’s amazing.” —Arclegger I’ve been saying that the whole time. Game was over from the start. They should have pulled the games servers, re-created the games from ground up, changed names and uploaded them as new. Anyways it’s all over unless Daybreak wants to test out different devs on the game or maybe they’ll sell its copyrights and all the “legal” ****......

It was pretty obvious legal meant that the investor was determining whether or not it was a worthwhile investment. He decided it was not. Is what it is.